The mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northeastern Pennsylvania is to create, find, and support programs that directly improve the health and well being of children. Guiding us in our mission are the following core values:
- Focusing on the critical needs of children in our area of service;
- Celebrating the diversity of the programs that we offer;
- Recognizing the volunteers and donors who make what we do possible;
- Staying true to a 35 year corporate heritage of responsible stewardship;
- Operating with accountability and transparency.